Evelyn decided that she wanted short hair. I hadn't said anything about cutting it, it was all her and out of the blue. She seems to really like it. She said she wanted to be like me. lol!
um....Eggnog french toast with croissants?? I'm pretty sure you need to send me that recipe!! lol. Thanks for your comment. Oh, and your little cutite's haricut? SOOO stinkin' cute!!
Cute, cute, CUTE!! That's unheard of! A little girl that wants short hair. I always wanted long hair but Mom and Dad wouldn't let me have it. They knew better (and I have to agree with their choice; I pretty much HATED hygiene as a child). LOL!
9 comments:
Evelyn looks so cute!! and so grown up!! Of course Evelyn wants to be like her mom--her mom is awesome :)
So cute! Evelyn, you look fabulous!
um....Eggnog french toast with croissants?? I'm pretty sure you need to send me that recipe!! lol. Thanks for your comment. Oh, and your little cutite's haricut? SOOO stinkin' cute!!
oh sorry, that should say "cutie's"
:)
I have always loved Evelyn's hair short. She looks adorable!
Wow, so grown up........HOLY COW!!
Cute, cute, CUTE!! That's unheard of! A little girl that wants short hair. I always wanted long hair but Mom and Dad wouldn't let me have it. They knew better (and I have to agree with their choice; I pretty much HATED hygiene as a child). LOL!
Super Cute!!
what a doll! i love it!
Post a Comment