03 December 2008

Keeping My Fingers Crossed...

I don't know if this is going to last, but I wanted to have it documented just in case. This morning, Sam said he wanted to wear big boy undies. As you know from previous posts, potty training hasn't gone well with him. He had a bout of diaherra while we were in New Mexico and that seemed to actually jump start him a little. He had 48 hours of no accidents. What a miracle. As soon as we got home that all went out the door. *Sigh* Yesterday was the same. Pull-ups are too expensive to be constantly peeing in them. Back to today... he stayed dry all day!! No accidents of any kind! Can you hear the choir of angels singing the hallelujah chorus? He pooped in the potty! I knew he needed to, he kept tooting. I tried to get him to sit for awhile, but he just kept saying, "I'll try." I didn't want him to try, I wanted him to do it. A while later he came in and said he needed to poop and poop he did. Makes a mother proud...

1 comment:

Mjika said...

Oh - Good Luck! We are going through the same thing with Channing. She does great at the sitters, but not so good for me. Luckily she is the last one!!!