19 December 2008

Closer Then We've Ever Been...

Tonight after I put the big kids down, Max and I went into his room to get him ready for bed. There stood the shopping cart. We have tried before to get him to walk behind it but to no avail. The story was different tonight...



Hopefully this is the beginning of a new adventure for him. I am sure many of you wonder why I push these thing. Well... he might be small, but he will be 17 months on Tuesday and frankly, I am tired of lugging him around all the time. Plus I would really like him to walk before he goes to nursery! (Which is the end of January, but who's counting?)

3 comments:

Fulkerson Clan said...

go max go! since evan didn't walk till he was almost 19 months old, i feel your lugging your kid around pain. lol. also, it was kind of weird telling the nursery leaders he couldn't walk yet...

Kimberly said...

That's some fancy footwork! Nice hustle, buddy!!

SuSu said...

He is closer than he has ever been!